- PC running Windows Vista, 7 or 8 – all with current service packs (Please note, the Library runs on PC’s running Windows XP – however Microsoft is no longer supporting the XP Operating System. As such, we cannot recommend that you use the Lifetime Library on a computer still running Windows XP)
- Mac computers running latest updates of OS 10
- Browsers: Internet Explorer v8.0 or newer. Firefox v3.0 or newer. Google Chrome v.11.0 or newer. Safari v5.0 or newer.
- Must allow pop-ups from the Lifetime Learning server (A step-by-step guide available through the Resources page)
- Screen resolution and font size should be set for “normal” or 100%. Screen sizes adjusted up or down may cause copy and/or images to overlap or cause other readability problems.
- Adobe Media Player (Your computer should already play Flash video and audio – but if it does not, you will be able to gain those capabilities by visiting the Adobe website.)