ALGEBRA 1 and 2
Algebra can be a difficult subject for many people. Many students, regardless of mathematical capabilities struggle with algebraic concepts. Yet it is well-known that without a good understanding of Algebra, excelling in other areas of math can be difficult.
Algebra can be simplified when additional explanation is provided. Sometimes it takes a different perspective to what is taught through the textbook. Sometimes the additional perspective helps make the classroom situation more enjoyable. The Lifetime Library’s Algebra series is a great complementary tool to what is taught in classroom settings.
The Lifetime Library provides clear explanations of algebraic topics, along with practice exercises to reinforce the concepts in place. The detailed solutions to Algebra problems help students to understand all the “how’s” and “why’s” – and answer the question: “why do I need to know this?” Because topics are related back to everyday life, students remember the lessons.
The Lifetime Library’s Algebra series includes:
• Complete coverage of Algebra and does not just provide a drill-and-practice tool
• 24 books (lessons), broken into Algebra 1 and Algebra 2
• The Library teaches individuals how to solve real world problems with Algebra as the focus
• All the core algebraic skills are explained in detail
• Guided practice includes fully worked out solutions and challenging problems
• A comprehensive Placement Test helps learners quickly find where to start
Ready to Start Putting the Lifetime Library to Use?
The Lifetime Library is a powerful learning tool – but it’s priced to be affordable for learners at all levels.
To purchase your one-time license for the Lifetime Library, please go to our “Purchase” page.
Once you have purchased the Library, you will receive an email with information about getting started. You’ll want to come back to this website to view our “Getting Started” video tutorial and to login (on the home page).